Friday 22 March 2013

My Skin Miracle ...




As you may know, a couple of weeks ago I was complaining about the state of my skin as it was dry and blotchy and my Revlon Colorstay was clinging to the dry patches and just looked ridiculous. I purchased this moisturiser for £2.99 from Superdrug and the reason I was drawn to it is that it was for teenage skin and I was having a major breakout and my chin looked like it had just been ripped out of a dot to dot book!

I have used this both morning and night and I have one word about this moisturiser ... AMAZING! It has cleared up my blemishes and kept my skin super smooth. What I love about it is that it sinks into the skin super fast and gets to work straight away.

The product claims you will see results from the first day and you really can. Instantly my skin felt hydrated and in much better condition. Also the redness of my spots had gone down and my t-zone was less oily.

2 weeks later and my skin feels amazing, I haven't developed any spots and the particularly oily parts of my face I had previously have disappeared. 

It is such a good product and at a ridiculously cheap £2.99 it is definitely worth trying.

What are your favourite high street/ drug store moisturisers?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment