Wednesday 29 October 2014

ATTENTION . . .

*ATTENTION*

This is an extremely important announcement...

I will no longer be posting on this blog.

Do not fear for I have created a new one and I shall be posting on there from this point forward.

I feel I have grown and changed since starting this one almost two years ago and I think it is time to start afresh as I feel disconnected from this one and don't feel I can get back into the swing of things in this particular corner of the world wide web.

The new blog address is 


I would love it if each and every one of you joined me over there as I love those of you that keep on reading time and time again and it would be a shame to lose such lovely people in my internet life!

Whilst I am here I just want to say a massive thank you to those that have been reading my updates and I hope to see you over in the new space!

See you there

Jazz 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment