Wednesday 20 February 2013

Shopping, Shopping, Shopping ...


Today I spent the day going around a couple of towns on the outskirts of where I live. I have never shopped in these towns and although most of the shops were the same as in my hometown, they seemed to have so many more products!


I didn't particularly set out to spend a lot and for the things I did buy, I managed to bag myself some pretty good bargains!


I shall give you the run down of what I bought, where I bought them from and how much they cost.

Beyonce Midnight Heat Eau De Parfum 50ml - This perfume is one I have owned before. It retails at around £32 but I managed to pick it up at B&M Bargains for an amazing £9.99, that is less than the 30ml retails for! I couldn't believe it was that cheap! I was tempted to getr several but I had to restrain myself.

Katy Perry Eyelashes by Eyelure 'Oh Honey' - I have not tried any of the Katy Perry lashes before but Eyelure is one of my favourite brands and I love the Girls Aloud ones so I figured I would see what these Katy ones are all about. At first look they do look extremely similar to the Kimberly Walsh lashes from the Girls Aloud line. I bought these from Asda and they were reduced from £5.95 to £2.97.

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquer 'Apocaliptic' - These Lip Laquers are relatively new from Rimmel and have been receiving so much positive press that I just had to try one out. I have been looking for a bright pink coloured lipstick for the last few days and wanted one with real staying power. I am really looking forward to trying this out. I bought it from Superdrug for £5.99 and I think it is an absolute steal, I may just have to buy more! 

Pink Tease DIY Acrylic Nail Kit  - As someone who does their own gel nails at home, I tend to walk past kits like this as I don't usually have any need for them. I am however at the moment waiting for more wipe off solution to be delivered so I thought I would give this kit a go. It cost me £4.99 from B&M Bargain. To be honest I don't have high hopes for it but some nails are better than no nails as I always say.

Verbatim 4GB USB Drive - This is probably the least exciting purchase of the day but I needed one and I bought it from Asda for a steal at £5.


I did buy a top and a jersey blazer from Asda too but I havent even got them out of the bag, let alone tried them on or photographed them! The top has short sleeves and is navy and has ruching all down the front. At the top on the back it has some gorgeous black lace that just gives this plain top a little something extra. It only cost £8 and is perfect for work or everyday. The jersey blazer is gorgeous. It is grey in colour, has big shoulders and on the collar it has some small silver studs. The blazer cost £15 and I know I will get loads of wear out of it.
 
All in all a rather successful shopping trip. If you would like reviews on any of the things I purchased just let me know in the comments section and I shall let you know my thoughts and opinions!
Ciao for now!
xxx



 *Heart Image Ref: Google.com*

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog, means a lot :) Shame you dont have a google friend connect follow button (well not that i can see) as its usually what I use to follow blogs, but Ive followed on blog lovin'. I love the beyonce perfumes, nearly purchased one from debenhams in the sales at new year, but I have so many right now. Its lush though :)

    Justaddicingandsprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi helen! Thank you for your lovely reply. I have now sorted the problem with the GFC button and it should be appearing at the top right hand side of the blog. This is the only perfume I have tried from her brand. I shall have to try the others out!

      Xxx

      Delete