Saturday 15 June 2013

So Lately ...

As of late my presence in the whole blogging world hasn't been too great. I have needed some time and space for myself and now I have had that I am ready to share my findings in life with you once again!

To give you a brief overview on what I have been doing and where I have been, to be honest not a great deal has changed for me since we last spoke.

I am still endlessly searching for a job and being spectacularly unsuccessful with it! My love life is equally as abysmal as my job hunt with more and more idiots reappearing in my life that I should just ignore but instead I do quite the opposite and humour them until I end up getting hurt! Top marks!!

The only thing that does seen to be going well at the moment is my weight loss. I am now in a comfortable 14-16 clothing range as opposed to the 20-22 I was a year ago and I couldn't be happier!

I have so many thoughts to share with you now that hopefully you will enjoy them as much as I enjoy sharing them with you!!

See you very soon and I hope you all have a fab day!!

Jazz
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment