Wednesday 15 May 2013

What A Difference A Year Makes ...


I was going through my wardrobe in a 'I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR - FML' sort of way yesterday and I came across a blazer that I haven't worn in just over a year.

I put it on and it immediately felt so much more comfortable than it previously had. I knew I had taken a snap wearing this blazer last year so I decided to promote my 13 year old sister to my photographer for the moment and I couldn't believe it when I saw the difference!

In the first picture I am around a size 20/22 (I was kidding myself saying I was an 18) ... And in the second 2 pictures I am a size 16 (more towards a smaller size 16).

With regards to actual weight loss, the difference is 1 stone 9 lbs (23lbs). I have noticed by body shape is changing due to excersize also.

When I look at the first photo it really upsets me that I looked like that and was kidding myself about how much I did weigh. Last year was when i was at my all time heaviest and I was in such a bad place with food.

Don't get me wrong I still have a loooong way to go as my goal is to lose another 2 stone and be in a comfortable size 10/12 clothing. I think that's perfectly healthy for my height. If you set unrealistic goals then you will never achieve them, get upset and have to start back at square 1. 

The lovely Liz over at Aspirations Of Glam said something to me yesterday that I shall leave you with as a final thought ... 'Work hard and you can have anything you dream of'.

Enjoy your day!!

Jazz
Xxx

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing transformation.
    You look absolutely great!

    I love you're writing style, real pleasure to read.
    Would love to follow each other on bloglovin & GFC?
    Let me know with a comment and I always comment back.
    Lots of Love from London.
    Love G xx

    www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you georgia! I knoe I have a long way to go but it shows if you work hard you definitely get rewarded for it!

      Jazz xxx

      Delete