Monday 13 May 2013

Brain Freeze ...

I can't count how many times over the past couple of weeks where I have sat at the computer,  started writing on my phone and even sat in front of a camera to relay my current thoughts on life for you ... truth is all my thoughts have been somewhat negative and I really dont want to throw a bunch of negative thoughts at you which is why I have been lying low.

Life has been throwing obstacle after obstacle at me lately and I have needed me time to work out how I am going to approach them.

Not a lot has been going on, I have another interview lined up on Thursday which I am excited about.

In other news my love life is 10 times more complicated than the last update I gave you.
Other than that nothing else has happened! 

I hope you are all keeping well and I am enjoying reading your blogs!

Enjoy your day

Jazz
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Can so relate to this post! It only get better! love you blog one of the most interesting lifestyle blogs i have come across!

    www.virgosandkisses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete