Wednesday 12 February 2014

Bejazzled Designs ...

SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT!

For a long time I have wanted to do something creative and be able to set up a shop on Etsy and start selling my creations. Although I had the initial drive there, the question I had in my mind was ... what? What was I going to create?

Towards the end of last year I started doodling on a bit of paper and I created my first Bejazzled Design. It was then that everything just seemed to fit into place. From then on I carried on putting my designs on to cards and more recently I have been creating custom canvases for people.

Here are some pictures of just a few of my designs.































These are just a select few of the many Bejazzled Designs you will find on my Etsy store. There are several ways you can keep up to date with us. 

 Etsy

If you are wanting any more information about any of our designs or want to ask about your own custom design you can always send us an email at bejazzleddesigns@outlook.com


Enjoy your day =)

Jazz
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment