Monday 25 February 2013

Skinny Minnie Monday #1 ...






Hello all!

Welcome to my first proper post in the 'Skinny Minnie Monday' series.


This week has been easier than I thought. Usually I have to ease myself into a diet but this time around I haven't wanted to gorge on crisps and chocolate. This said, At the weekend I did have a bit of a blow out and I was out Friday, Saturday and Sunday which was obviously calorific!


I have not struggled with meals and I have, if anything, over eaten but I have been keeping to the Slimming World plan. I have eaten things like creamy curry, lasagne and burger and chips ALL syn free!


Overall though a fab week with fab results ... I have lost a whopping 3lbs!!! I am so pleased and even more determined to do better this next coming week. Excersize may be an issue though as on Saturday I slipped on a spilt drink and I have now sprained my ankle badly...it was quite hilarious.


Now time for the vital stats :

Starting Weight: 186 lbs

Goal Weight: 140 lbs

Current Weight : 183 lbs

Total Weight Lost: 3lbs


xxx
 

*Heart Image Ref: Google.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment