Tuesday 19 February 2013

When We Are At Our Lowest Point, We Are Open To Life's Greatest Changes ...

The title of this post, I happened to stumble apon during an instagram browse and I couldn't have seen it at a more fitting time.

 To set the scene, I have been suffering greatly at the moment with Endemetriosis and I have a ridiculous amount of pain in my lower stomach and also in my back which has resulted in me being signed off work for about 6 weeks now. Also at the same time as this was happening, my boyfriend decided to end our relationship (I won't go into all of the details of the whys and hows) which I obviously was upset about. His reasons were genuine and we were able to end things on good terms and we are still friends now. This has meant that I have had to move back in with my Mum and my two sisters.

As you can imagine I haven't had the best time of it the past few months and life has got me down somewhat. Anyhoo ... I am FINALLY starting to feel better about everything and well ... I suppose the point of this whole entire post is the fact that I HAVE A NEW JOB!!! Now for some I can understand why this would not seem to be exciting but the prospects of it are SO much better than my previous job. So today I gave my current employer my notice and I couldn't feel more happy about it.



I feel like this is the start of a new and improved version of myself.

It really does prove that WHEN WE ARE AT OUR LOWEST POINT, WE ARE OPEN TO LIFE'S GREATEST CHANGES.


*Heart Image Ref: Google.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment