Sunday 17 February 2013

Let's Start At The Very Beginning ...

Hi there internet friends, welcome to the little bubble of the internet which belongs to me. I suppose I should start by telling you who I am and what I am about before this becomes somewhat awkward and you feel like I am a complete stranger.

I have decided to keep my identity relatively anonymous for now, maybe someday in the future, if enough of you start reading and enjoying my blog I may feel I need to do a big reveal, but for now .... no. The reason for this is because my blog is going to be like an online diary, somewhere for me to share my opinions on life, my feelings and share accounts of tales from my life and I just cannot be dealing with any law suits if the people I tell you about see this!

So my nickname is Jazzabella or JJ ... I shall leave you to decide which one you want to call me. I am 23 years old and I am from North Wales in the UK. I am living with my parents however not through choice. I have recently gone through a break up resulting myself and my ex moving back to our parents and hating it. I won't give you the full run down on it because A) at this moment in time you're probably still thinking 'Who in the name of God is this woman?!' B) as a result of point A you don't care and C) you will more than likely hear many a story about me and the ex as the days go by.

I work in a bank which to be honest I HATE and my dream is to return to working in the travel industry as I worked overseas for 4 years and it was just the best! I am addicted to anything make-up and I, for a short while had my very own beauty blog and YouTube channel but I found that I didn't have enough of a disposable income to keep buying new products.

 Anyhoo ... I think your brain has attempted to absorb information about my life for the time being.
So ... I hope you stay tuned to read the events of my life. (So far I could probably write a book on my life ... something I one day hope to achieve).
I shall leave you with one final note



*Image Ref : www.google.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment