Monday 18 February 2013

Wearing Thin ...

On/off relationships happen throughout our lives. Whether it is with partners, food or even things we use on a daily basis. Like most women the on/off relationship that seems to dominate my life is with diets. No matter how hard we try and stick to them we always fall off the wagon and hop back on again.


There are so many diets out there and sometimes we like to use the excuse that we just don't know which one to choose. There are diets where you can only eat certain foods, where you live off shakes soups and bars and those that say you can only eat certain coloured foods.


Most diets seem to me are ludacris ... I mean who can honestly drink a shake and call that lunch?!?! That said I have found the one that works the best for me is Slimming World. I am not going to bang on about the ins and outs of the diet but I think it is fantastic and you can eat loooooads on it. For those of you wondering what it is, classes are run all over the UK and in the USA they have a dedicated online support programme.


 
Today I have made the decision that I am going to not only get back on the wagon but I am going to take the most almighty leap right in the centre of it! So today marks day one of my attempt at weight loss ... Yet again!
I have decided that I will weigh myself every Monday and share with you my weight losses/gains each week. So this series if posts shall be known as ... SKINNY MINNIE MONDAYS!!!

I shall be sharing with you how the week has been for me, what I have been eating and how I am feeling generally about the diet and myself.
So time for the stats ...

Starting Weight : 186 lbs
Goal Weight : 140 lbs

Wish me luck guys!! Also let me know if you are on any diets. Have you tried slimming world? How did you find it?

Ciao for now
Xxx





*Image Ref  : www.google.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment