Wednesday 8 January 2014

My Go To Make Up Products ...

Two skin care/face posts in a week ... Now I am giving you a treat you lucky ducks! Today I come to you to talk about the make up products I reach for everyday!

Now for those of you high end make up junkies LOOK AWAY, I don't think there will be any high end products in here. I'M SORRY ... unless I win the lottery or I marry for money then drug store/high street it shall be!!!

Below are the certain products I reach for on a daily basis and you will always find away from the make up drawers (YES DRAWERS!) and in my make up bag when travelling.



FOUNDATION

My all time absolute favourite foundation has to be the Revlon Colorstay! It is just fantabulous and stays put all day (and sometimes night ... oops) without the use of powder.

BLUSHER

I always reach for the MUA blushers as I find them gorgeous to apply and so bloody cheap.

BRONZER

The Borjois chocolate bronzer has to be a firm favourite for contouring and all round bronzing. It has been a long term favourite and I very rarely shy away from this one.

HIGHLIGHTER

I find the ELF Golden Bronzer a fabulous highlighter as it is not a bronze shade and it gives you a gorgeous sun kissed shimmer.

EYE PRIMER

Again MUA come up trumps on this one. Their eye primer is ridiculously cheap and I find it just as good as the Urban Decay Primer Potion.


EYESHADOW

I don't have a particular favourite eyeshadow as I am forever switching between various MUA palettes. In the last year or so they really have upped their game and brought out some fantastic staple palettes to have in your collection.

EYELINER

At £1 I tend to use the MUA waterproof liquid eyeliner as it is long lasting, stays all day and is so affordable I can buy one for each eye if I want. For the water line I use the Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof eyeliner in black or nude as I find it a rival for the Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner.

BROWS

For my brows I am loving this particular brown shade from the MUA 'Ever After' matte palette as I find it the perfect shade to go with my hair.

MASCARA

I have to say I love, love, LOVE the Mally volumising mascara, however it is not so good at being waterproof. In the case that I do something waterproof I love the Miss Sporty Fabulous Lash in the waterproof formula.

LIPS

Now this is probably the hardest catagory for me as while everything else stays pretty much the same on a daily basis, I am forever using different lip products and I never go two days wearing the same thing. I have noticed more recently though, I have been reaching for two products more than others. Maybelline Colorsensational Vivids in 902 Fuchsia Flash and Mac Snob. Sometimes I put MAC's Cremesheen gloss in Boi Bait over the top.




There you go kiddos! An incling in to what my face looks like every day ... How exciting! What are your go to products? If you would like full reviews on any product mentioned above then let me know in the comments!

Take it easy!

Jazz 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment