Monday 13 January 2014

What's In My Bag #2 ...

I haven't done one of these posts in a LONG time so I thought I would share with you what I am carrying around with me on a daily basis as I love these sorts of posts and well yes ... enjoy!

I have just grabbed everything out of my usual River Island bag which has been featured tons of times on here so I won't bore you with what that is like. 


Ok so the above mainly consists of lip products and skin stuff really.  I currently have MAC's Snob, Apocyliptic by Rimmel, Maybelline Vivid 902, Soap & Glory Extreme Plump and a VERY worn Chanel lip liner. 

We also have a half drunk bottle of water from Boots, No7 Nail & Cuticle cream, The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit antibacterial hand gel, a mini Soap & Glory Hand Food and a charlie body spray with no lid in case of emergencies.

My Tangle Teezer in there for emergencies also and obviously the Chupa Chups lollipops are in there for the same reason. I am OBSESSED with lollipops!


I also appear to have a PAIR OF SOCKS??!!?!?

A shopping list with a few items still to get.

My purse.

A notebook which doesn't look very interesting right now but there will be a whole post about this little handy book soon!

There we have it, not the most interesting of posts, but all of my necessities I need in my handbag on a daily basis.

Do you have anything you just HAVE to have in your handbag?

xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment