Sunday 12 January 2014

The Fine Line ...

I know I have spoken about something similar before but my questions have been left unanswered. 

How can you go from having no interest in someone to making excuses to see them?!

There is a guy I have recently met through work and we have started to speak more and we have found out little bits and peices about each other. All was fine until I was getting ready for work the other day and I found myself making more of an effort with my appearence and as opposed to rocking up in my uniform, I went in my own clothes 'browsed around the store' then I went upstairs, got changed and started my shift. 

Throughout my shift I found myself giggling like a school girl and actually flirting a little. The first thing I thought was WHAT THE F?! Then I had to ask myself 'Do I like him?', as far as I knew it was just someone who I spoke to in work, now, I am FLIRTING!

This is bound to end in disaster!

When I mentioned I was potentially having a night out in the town in which he lives next Sunday he then said he may get a few friends out too.

Could he be interested? Should I give him my number to let me know if he is out? Do I just wait and see? 

WHY AM I BOTHERED?!?! 

I am doing the exact opposite of what I said I would do.

Why is it that one moment we can feel nothing, then the next minute we are actually looking forward to seeing someone?! 

I need your help people ... how should I play this one out?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment