Monday 13 January 2014

My Diet Bible ...

I know for some the word diet is one that resembles the play Macbeth as in the name should not be said. For me however, I call my eating plan a diet but in no way do I see it as a diet. It is a way of eating healthier, making better choices and cooking the same foods I would normally eat in a different way.

The eating plan I am talking about is Slimming World. For those of you that don't know, I have been following Slimming World for some time now.

I am not here however, to sing the praises of it or even tell you what it is. The reason for this post is to tell you about a handy little tool I have created to help me on my weight loss journey. 

This can be used to help you no matter what eating plan you are following.

Within the Slimming World plan you can have anything between 5-15 syns a day. These are similar to the Weight Watchers points and can be used for anything from food items, sauces or my personal favourites, treats during the day.

After a frustrating lunch break on a recent shopping trip I decided to create a guide I can keep in my bag of low syn options from various eateries you find out and about.


I bought a cheap pocket sized notebook and divided it into sections. I wrote a few options for various places and it is the handiest thing ever and I will never find myself stuck for options or go off plan when shopping again!






No comments:

Post a Comment