Thursday 24 April 2014

I May Have Lost My Mind . . .

Last week I went under the knife, no I didn't have some form of extreme makeover to make me look like a supermodel extraordinaire, I had a laparoscopy due to the good old condition of mine - Endometriosis.

Prior to my operation I thought with my two weeks off I would have a million posts written along with all the witty headlines to capture your attention and enlighten you into what is happening within my bubble. 

The truth is, enduring copious amounts of pain, gorging on an obscene amount of chocolate and the lack of the ability to shower properly doesn't make for entertaining reading!

Having the time off has given me lots of time to think and it has left me more confused than ever before. I thought I would be able to see what my heart wants and who it wants. This is what my brain has come up with ...



Yes, a big pile of WHAT THE EFF!!!

I am hoping that in my return to normality my brain reinstates itself as a fully functioning organ.

Whether it will or not ... Well that's only for time to tell!

Until next time

Jazz
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment