Sunday 13 April 2014

Written In The Stars . ..

Astrology, whether you believe in it or not, we all have a glance at our horoscopes from time to time. 

When you read up on astrology and star signs in particular, it generally gives an overview of the characteristics particular to each sign, along with flowers, gemstones and numbers. 

As you read along you find out about what they like and dislike, what they are like with money and what sort of partner they are. 

A couple of days ago, a colleague of mine brought to work her 2014 astrology book. As I was reading through I noticed a section with the top cities connected to each. I looked and found that for my sign (Gemini) the very first city listed was Cardiff. As you know I recently went down to Cardiff for a long weekend and now I am saving to move there. As you can imagine reading this was a massive surprise and it got me thinking. 

Are our lives already mapped out for us? Are the choices we make, the people we meet, the people we love already there, pre programmed into our minds just waiting for their moment to arise? Is everything we do part of the game of life?

I wonder what happens if we manage to veer off our chosen paths. Would it be a car crash from the word go or would we end up in a different but oddly happy place?

What will my next move will be? I shall roll the dice and let you know!

Until next time

Jazz
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment