Tuesday 8 April 2014

Changes . . .

As things grow in life, they change and for the most part, the better ... even us!
The older we get the more we grow and change. This past year I have grown considerably and I am changing constantly. One thing that hasn't changed in a long time is this very blog you are reading!
As you can see I have had a little revamp around here and you shall see more improvements over the next couple of weeks. I have changed the name of the blog as you guys really do hear ALL about that Jazz ... (see what I did there)!
As I am still computer-less I have invested in a gorgeous, shiny, brand spanking new tablet so I can keep you all updated on my life on a more regular basis!
I hope you all embrace these changes as much as I do!
Until next time!
Jazz 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment