Monday 1 April 2013

Bag It Up ...


 
A couple of posts ago I mentioned to you that I had been lusting after this River Island Double Gusset bag for £35. Last week I was perusing the River Island website and I saw it was on sale for £17 ... I just had to buy it there and then, I simply couldn't resist it any longer.
 
The colour is more of a beige with a hint of a very dusky pink with black trim around the handles and the studs are both gold and silver. I love the size of the bag as it is just under what is considered to be oversized. The only downside is that it isn't real leather so it won't last forever which I would like it to but River Island bags tend to have great longevity.
 
 
As you can see it has a large pocket in the middle which has a popper type fastening and a zipped pocket either side. With the bag being quite deep, you can fit so much into the pockets and it doesn't look to full.
 
 
In the main compartment you have a zipped pocket where i tend to keep my keys and on the opposite side there is a handy mobile phone pocket and next to it what I call the 'lipstick' pocket as it is handy to keep my lip products and usually some gum! 
 
It is a gorgeous bag which is so practical and makes a statement without being too in your face! Unfortunately this colour is sold out but they do the same bag in a gorgeous royal blue colour, an amazing coral and a classic black. If I could I would have these three colours too. These ones retail at £30 and you can find them here.
 
Don't worry if you are outside of the UK and are wanting to buy one of these bags from the River Island website as River Island actually ship to over 100 countries around the world. You can check where they deliver to at http://www.riverisland.com/international.

No comments:

Post a Comment