Sunday 21 April 2013

Life Snippets Round 2 ...

So my Endometriosis has been taking it's toll on me lately ... hence the lack of activity on here of late. The pain has got so much worse so again instead of leaving you with nothing I thought I would give you some other life snippets.
 
These life snippets are going to be totally random, in no specific order and complete and utter ramblings as my brain is just going to be emptied.
 
Music
 
Here in the UK most people's opinion of Cher Lloyd is rather negative, most people see her as the annoying chav that was on a reality show. The American's however, love her and her success over there has been phenomenal. Whilst having a browse on YouTube a few nights ago, I came across an actual diamond of a tune by Cher and have not stopped listening to it ... So I thought I would share ...
 
 
I think the song is simply beautiful and reminds me of the guy who I told you about a few posts ago ... You know the one who said he liked me, then I didn't hear from him ... you can read it over here.
 
TV
 
I am completely and utterly obsessed with the ABC show Revenge. It is so gripping and I find myself always wanting to know more once an episode has finished. After the first series I didn't think they could make a second as good but it is in fact a whole lot better than the first.
 
Also I have been super excited about the return of Catchphrase and I am actively trying to find out how to apply for the show as since I was about 6 I have always said I have wanted to appear on it and to be fair I am pretty good at it!
 
Food & Drink
 
Being the absolute fatty I am I had to include what I have been obsessed with of late! As a lover of a good old coffee house Iced Latte I love trying out the different flavours and speciality drinks. My local coffee house is Costa which I like but I much prefer Starbucks. I have however, discovered a cheeky little drive through Starbucks not too far away from me. This is where I have discovered the peppermint iced latte which was like an actual party in my mouth ... simply amazing!!!
 
Men
 
I need a break from them, they are just irritating me now! They boy who I went on a couple of dates with, I think is taking our friendship too far in his head and I just need some time to be myself without boys getting in the way in a serious, emotional capacity. I think I need to use and abuse them for a bit and use them as my play things!
 
Work
 
Lets just not even go there!!!
 
I hope life is going well for you all and you are enjoying your day!!
 
Jazmine
 
xxx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment