Saturday 6 April 2013

Jazzabelle ... Who Are You?! ...

There is nothing worse than reading a blog which is so candid about someone's life and feeling like you don't 100% connect with that person. I don't think there is anything worse than not being able to see a picture of who you are reading about.
 
This is why, over the last week or so, I have been thinking about changing my blog from relatively Anonymous to letting myself be me free and completely open and letting you guys know what I look like and who I am.
 
This may sound a little strange and some of you may not have a clue what I am on about but there is something more personal tweeting or commenting on someone's blog when there is a picture of them for you to see.
 
The online community is such a fantastic one that I am actually looking forward to giving you another little insight to who I am. I figure that no matter what/who I write about ... If anyone I know sees it, they probably know that about me already and as for the boys I write about ... They wouldn't even know where to start with a blog!!!
 
So here it goes ... You ready to meet me???
 
....
 
*I like the way Marylin casually photo bombs ... and she's looking god dam sexier than me!!!*


So that is me and my face!

I thought I would share some facts about me with you so you can get to know me EVEN better ... what a treat!

1. I named my blog Jazzabelle as this is a nickname my Grandma has for me.
2. I worked in Portugal, Greece and Lanzarote as a Holiday Rep.
3. I find squeezing spots WAAAAY to satisfying for any normal human being.
4. One of my dream jobs is to be on Coronation Street.
5. I am a hopeless romantic.
6. Barbie is my idol.
7. I want to write a series of novels based on my experience as a Rep.
8. My favourite colour is Pink!
9. I do karaoke ... a lot!
10. I applied to be in the group S Club Juniors ... Just think I could have been in the Saturdays right now!

There you have it guys, I hope you enjoyed seeing my face ... as much as that is possible and I hope you feel a bit better knowing exactly who you are talking to now!

Enjoy your day!

Jazz
xxx


P.S. It's date night tonight so wish me luck EEEEEEK!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment