Thursday 11 April 2013

Life Snippets ...

Due to the fact I have been suffering something chronic with my Endometriosis pain the last couple of days, I haven't really been able to focus on actual thoughts for me to relay them in a proper post. I have decided however, to give you some little life snippets of how life is going for Jazzabelle at the moment.
 
Some of you may have seen yesterday on Twitter that I made some more MUA purchases, this time around I bought two nail polishes in 'Moody Mink' and 'Natural Days', I also purchased the Power Pout in 'Broken Hearted'.


 
I just want to comment on the new packaging for the MUA polishes, they are extremely comparable to the Essie packaging and I love it! They are such a good size and for £1 the polishes are extremely opaque. Another thing I would like to comment on is the fact that MUA have listened to us and are actually giving names instead of just shade numbers to the products which I love! MUA are one of my all time favourite brands and they just keep raising their game which leaves me impressed each and every time.
 
'Natural Days' is a milky baby pink colour, it is one of those almost white colours with just a hint of colour. It did take a good 3/4 coats for me to achieve the colour density I wanted but it is definitely buildable.
 
'Moody Mink' is just the most gorgeous grey/purple colour and is such a sophisticated colour, it is perfect for the office. This is the first dusky colour in my polish collection, I usually go for pastels or brights but I am super impressed. It took 2 coats for me to achieve the colour shown which again left me very impressed.
 
The polishes dried super quick on my nails, literally within about a minute. I have a few other MUA polishes in my collection in the old packaging and I am convinced they have changed the formula as well. I cannot use enough words to tell you just how impressed I am and I am going back to my local Superdrug tomorrow to buy more!
 
I am yet to try the Power Pout tint & balm but if you would like me to do a review/first impressions post just let me know.
 

Yesterday the above arrived and I was so excited. It is a Swarovski crystal Pandora style bracelet which retails for £110. I actually purchased this through Groupon and I snapped it up at a fantastic £20! I couldn't actually justify leaving it there and I have been waiting for it to arrive for about 3/4 weeks so I was so happy when it finally arrived. It is a silver bracelet with silver, purple and pink crystal and glass charms. WHAT A BARGAIN!!!
 
 
*In Other News*
 
* I am going on a second date with the boy from Saturday ... Excellent!
* My job hunt is going from bad to worse!
* My driving lessons are going very well ... I WILL pass soon!
* I am extremely hungover and need stodgy food but I am determined to eat healthy!


One of my bestest friends in the whole wide world is dipping her toes into the blogging waters so I would love it if you popped over to read what The Little Butterfly is getting up to =D
 
Feel free to share a little life snippet in the comments!!
 
Enjoy your day
 
xxx


1 comment:

  1. That Pandora bracelet is GORGEOUS. Love! Also, great polish colors. Hope you're having a fabulous weekend, pretty lady!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete