Saturday 27 April 2013

My Uncles 40th Party OOTN ...

Last night I went to a big family party to celebrate my Uncle's 40th birthday. I thought I would share with you an OOTN, As I didn't intend on doing this post, I haven't got any close up shots of make up or accessories but I hope you enjoy all the same.


This was the outfit. I was going to wear something completely different but the skirt needed taking in (hoorah!) and the Mother didn't have enough time so I threw this together.

The top is just a vest top with the Union Jack and Jessie J's face printed on it (I love her and would actually marry her if I could) which I bought from Asda for about £9 last Spring. The skirt I bought for about £12 at the end of Summer from Primark last year. You can't really see but its got a dipped hem and is like wrap over style at the front.

I teamed it with my mums leather jacket from Next and some patent platform black shoes. As I was in a rush I completely forgot about jewellery so I just had my everyday Thomas Sabo and my Swarovski Pandora style bracelets on.

As for the make up ...


I went for a minimal base with only a slight contour and a sweep of light pink blush from the back of my cheekbones towards the apples of my cheeks. For the eyes I went for Jest by MAC across the lid which is a gorgeous shimmery light pink. I then created a cat eye using the MUA waterproof eyeliner and softened it by using Black Tide from MAC which I took one third across under my eye. In my waterline I used the Black Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner where the black shadow was and for the rest I used the Nude one. 

To top the look off I filled in my brows and popped on a pair of lashes and set the look using some MAC Fix+ Spray. 

For my hair I just used my GHDs to create soft waves and I didn't set it with any hairspray to keep the look natural and my hair shiny and soft.

What look will you be sporting this weekend?

Jazz

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment