Monday 8 April 2013

THE date ...



If you follow me on Twitter you may have seen that on Saturday
 night I went on THE date. If you don't know what I mean by THE date then hop over to my Taking The Plunge post which will explain all there!
 
We decided to meet at our local wine bar as it was within walking distance from my house and there was a car park right by for him. I won't lie ... my whole body was LITERALLY shaking as I was walking there, this was all so new and I didn't know what to expect.
 
We walked in and it was PACKED! We ordered our drinks and found a comfy sofa upstairs where we could sit. The conversation flowed and there wasn't really any awkward pauses where we were stuck for conversation which is always a bonus!
 
We mainly chatted about films, shared drunken tales and spoke about holidays.
 
I am so glad I went as I not only got over the irrational fear I had but I also got to spend time with one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Did I feel a connection, I don't know. I am still undecided but I am going to be seeing him again, this time we are going out for a meal. I am really looking forward to it and hopefully I will notice that spark then. 
 
Now I couldn't write a post about my date without sharing with you my hair, make up and outfit of choice for the evening.
 
CUE HIDEOUSLY DODGY PHOTOS!!!

 
Hair - I opted for loose curls/waves as I thought this showed effort but not too much!
 
 
Make Up - I decided to go for gold across the lid with brown in the crease and created a bit of a cat eye with the liner. I kept the rest of the face pretty neutral as I went a bit mad on the tan so just added a slight contour and a peachy pink lip.
 
Also I apologise for how my chin looks in the above picture ... I PROMISE it does not stick out that much!
 
 
Outfit - I chose black skinny jeans with a long black vest and a sheer black shirt with gold foil butterflies on. The shoes are black peep toe boots with gold studs.
 
I would apologise for my messy room but I can safely say this won't be the only time my room looks a mess in my pictures =D
 
Also as I like to treat you once in a while, I thought I would share with you my misfortune of Saturday day whilst getting ready. My tanning fail ...


 
... Thankfully my shoes were enclosed as I think that is a pretty spectacular way of putting a guy off!!!
 
 
Overall the date was a success and I am looking forward to seeing him again.
 
Have you ever met with anyone from online? Dating disasters? Tanning fails?
Also let me know if you think my make-up/hair/ outfit choice was a good one!
 
Enjoy your day
 
Jazz
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment