Monday 25 March 2013

Have A Break, Have A KitKat ...

Yes unfortunately that was the wittiest thing I could come up with for the title of this post. What we can take away from that ... I will definitely NOT be the funniest person you have come across.
 
Anyhoo, moving on to what exactly this post is about. Liz who writes Aspirations Of Glam has really got my little brain ticking recently. A lot of bloggers and YouTubers take breaks from time to time and whenever they write a new post or film a new video on their return you find them 90% of the time apologising for their time away.
 
Personally I think we all need time away from blogging, tweeting, instagramming and such like. I think with all the social networking sites we operate these days, we spend far too much time staring into the depths of our phones/laptops and it can't be good for us!

With my health and general life happenings I am not always in the right frame of mind to blog or tweet but I know when I am, I will be blogging about something I feel strongly about and will produce something I am proud to publish and not something I am posting because I feel the need to.

It's ok for us all to have a life next to this crazy blogging world and for us to take some time off once in a while. It's ok for us to be sick or to have a party to go to or go on holiday or just generally take a break 'cause you know what, we all need to keep sane!

Go on try it ... Have a break ... You never know it might do you some good!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment