Monday 4 March 2013

Skinny Minnie Monday #2 ...

It is that time of the week again where I share with you how my weight loss is going and that all important amount of weight loss.


This week I have a confession ... I have failed you all and myself. I have had a bit of a tough week and well the whole healthy eating lark has well and truly gone out the window!
The majority of what I have eaten has been correct for the Slimming World plan, I would say I have been a little more relaxed than I should.


As you may have read in a previous post, one change I have made and stuck to for the most part is that I am only drinking water and green tea (when alcohol isn't involved that is)! This is going really well and although I have't noticed a great difference from doing this, I am hoping I will start to feel somewhat cleansed and detoxed soon enough.


Overall I think I am going to strike this week off as an overall bad week and really get my arse in to gear. I am planning on sticking to my water and green tea and I am also going to start doing the 30 Day Shred as I have heard so many good things about it.


Now time for the vital stats :

Starting Weight: 186 lbs

Goal Weight: 140 lbs

Current Weight: 183 lbs

Weight Loss This Week: 0 lbs

Total Weight Lost: 3 lbs


So there we have it guys, no weight loss but in the same breath no weight gain which I suppose can only be a good thing. Here is to a great week and I shall see you next week for Skinny Minnie Mondays!!

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment