Friday 1 March 2013

More Tea? ...




As you will know by now, I have jumped back on the Slimming World train and I am generally on a quest to get skinny! I am going on my journey at full speed and I am trying to be generally more healthy in  all aspects of my life.



I am trying to incorporate excersise into my daily routine as well as my healthy eating programme. Today I decided I would take it one step further and start drinking green tea!! I have tried it in the past and I must admit that I can not stand green tea but I decided, to detox I would suck it up and at least try a flavoured one.


I bought two boxes, the first being Tesco own Green Tea with lemon. You get 20 tea bags in a box and it cost 75p! The second box I bought was Tesco Finest Green Tea with mint and again you get 20 bags in the box and this one cost around 90p.

I have given the Finest mint tea a go and I was pleasently surprised the mint takes away that obvious earthy tea like taste which I find green tea has.


I am also trying to drink more water throughout the day. I have downloaded an app on my phone called 'My Diet Coach' it is available on both the Iphone and Android phones. 

There are two versions, the free version and the pro version. Although the free app is still very good I decided to upgrade to the pro version as it has a weight tracker and you can also upload photos to inspire you. The great thing about this app is that it has reminders and one goes off every 2 hours on my phone which reminds me to drink some water. When this happens I tend to  have a pint of water as I don't always drink a lot.


Have you tried these flavoured teas? What is your favourite?



*Heart Image Ref: Google.com*

2 comments:

  1. I need to jump on your bandwagon! I drink way too much coffee and not nearly enough green tea//water. It's horrible. Good luck this week on your fitness quest... YOU CAN DO IT! :) Have a great weekend!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha thanks hun! It's proving to be more difficult than I thought when I forgot and had a coffee this morning, but slip up so far, I am happy with that.

      Enjoy the rest of your weekend =D

      xxx

      Delete