Tuesday 5 March 2013

Need Some Inspiration? ...

With so many social media sites out there and ways of interacting with different people it is hard to escape quotes and inspirational sayings which have been transformed into artsy pictures.

"It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves".  Francois De Le Rochefoucauld

One quote that has helped me greatly over the past couple of months is this ... 

WHEN WE ARE AT OUR LOWEST POINT, WE ARE OPEN TO LIFES GREATEST CHANGE

This was so relevant to my life when I first saw it and instantly I started to see my mood/life as a positive thing and I have embraced everything that happened from then up until now. As well as my relationship breaking down, my health hasn't been fantastic at the moment and I wan't feeling my best but straight away after reading these few words I felt better about life.

:)

Sites like Instagram and Pinterest are riddled with these sorts of pictures and all you have to do search for the word 'quotes' in the search box and both sites throw up thousands! My question to you is ... Do they actually help? Do you look at those pictures and instantly decide you are going to make a great change in your life?

today 

On Pinterest I did a search and it took me to the page of Karen Webb Photography who has a whole board dedicated to these inspirational and uplifting quotes. There are so many more boards on Pinterest which focus on these and there are sites where you can buy framed prints with certain quotes on.

 

I never thought that seeing a few words on a Google image search could actually change my outlook on life. It may sound very extreme me saying that but it is true. If I hadn't have seen that quote I may still now be in that dark place and I might not have used this blog as a release! 

So next time you see one of these images pop up on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest don't ignore it, have a look and you never know, it may change your life!



*Image Ref: Karen Webb Photography Instagram page. Check it out!!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment