Friday 1 March 2013

What's In My Bag ...


If you are an avid YouTube watcher or blog reader, You will probably have seen this a million and one times but never the less being the nosey person I am I decided to do the What's In My Bag Tag so if you are nosey like me, you can have a little look!!


The bag I am using at the moment is the one pictured above and I know it is very, very worn but I cannot seem to let go of it! I bought it for 5 Euros at Quarteira market in the Algarve, Portugal when I was working there in 2009 and I am still in love with it now although it is falling to bits. 

Just a side note, if anyone has seen a bag similar in any way PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know where you have seen it as I am in desperate need of a replacement!




In the front little pocket, as you can see,  I don't keep very much. I have some paracetamol, a couple of cheap bracelets, some tic tacs and a 17 Lasting Fix lipstick in the shade Shell.

 

The compartment after that I have a bottle of Lucozade Revive in the orange flavour, a sample of the Kim Kardashian fragrance, Rimmel Apocalips in the shade Apocaliptic, a random cheapy brown lipstick with no lid and an Inika Lip Whip in the shade peach.


In the main compartment, as you can see this is where I keep most of my stuff ... I have:

  • My Trusty Filofax, I have had this since I first went to work abroad in 2008 and as it has been all around Europe I really should invest in a new one as it is really worn.
  • 5 packets of Wrigleys Extra Ice sugarfree gum.
  • Halls Soothers
  • Avon Advance Techniques Daily Shine Dry Ends Serum
  • Soap And Glory Hand Food
  • A 21st birthday badge as my little sister is 21 in two weeks
  • An I love NY keyring all the way from New York City
  • My purse
  • A pink and green highlighter
  • Revlon Colorstay Liquid Lipstick in the shade 070 Best Bubbly
  • MUA Out There Lip Plumping Gloss in the shade Candy Pink
  • My Samsung Galaxy S2
I usually also have my IPhone 5 in there too but I was using that to take the pictures. I have the IPhone as my personal phone and my Samsung is linked to all of my blog accounts and also I use it for business.


So there we have it, those are all the things I currently have in my bag!

What do you carry around with you? Is there anything you have to always take out with you?







1 comment:

  1. I love the soap and glory Hand food! Lovely post! Would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog...

    http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete