Saturday 16 March 2013

My Top 3 Must Haves Of The Moment ...

Like most people my wishlist is ever growing and I very rarely actually purchase what is on there as new things are always being added and some things I forget about. There are however, sometimes those products which make you restless and are forever in your brain until you buy it. My top 3 must haves of the moment are examples of just that and I shall not rest until I buy them!!!


River Island Double Gusset Tote Bag

If you have read my 'What's in my handbag' post then you will know I have been searching high and low for a new handbag to replace the one featured in that post. Doing some browsing on the internet I came across this bag from River Island for £35 and knew this was the one! It has a zip compartment on either side and a press stud compartment in the middle. It come in Pink, Blue, Black and this gorgeous beige colour with the gold studs. I will be getting the beige version as the colour will suit most outfits and the studs give it that modern, on trend look.

New Look 'Boom' Tshirt

Again during my browsing session on the internet, I saw this tshirt from New Look at a bargainous price of £7.99. I am a massive fan of slogan tshirts as I think they are a little more interesting than just a plain tee. I like the tshirts that you find EVERYWHERE that say 'Geek' and 'Dork' for example, but I find them to be just a little too common now. As 'Boom' used to be one of my catchphrases, as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it.

Apple Macbook Pro Retina 15"

Now I am pretty confident when I say that Apple computers/laptops are THE computers to have. They perform uber quick and are so simple to use. I have been trying to decide whether I can justify parting with the amount of money they are for a computer for some time now. I have FINALLY come to the decision that they are definitely worth the money and investment. After months of trying to decide if the IMac or the Macbook is what I am going to go for ... I STILL haven't made up my mind. I am not going to get one or the other until I am completely 100% sure on which one I want to get as I don't want to spend that much money on something I am not completely satisfied with.

There you have it my top 3 must have items I will be purchasing soon ... what are yours? Have you made any recent purchases that you have been lusting after for a while?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment