Saturday 16 March 2013

Independant Woman ...


At the age of 24 I still haven't passed my driving test and been let loose on the road for 4 years I was working abroad and therefore not actively learning to drive. I always put off taking my test as I was scared I would fail. Years later I have decided to take the plunge and get back behind the wheel. 

This is due to the fact I have bought my very first car! I so far have spent around 10 hours in total driving around with my friend and I love it! I am raring to take my test! I just need to get with an instructor to go over the manouvers and i'll be good to go.

I thought I would find getting behind the wheel again a daunting task but I have actually settled back in very well and so far so good. 

There is one thing that I need your help with ... naming the car!

I want a relatively amusing name for it but there's not a lot that you can choose from when you have a Hyundai Getz! Preferably I want the car to begin with a G but I can do a H if necessary.

Just pop your suggestions in the comments box and hopefully I can  get some inspiration from your suggestions.

How long did it take you to pass your test? Are you still learning? Or have you never wanted to learn? Tell me your best/worst driving experiences!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment