Thursday 28 March 2013

Today Was A Good Shopping Day ...

 
Here are my most recent purchases and I just bloody love them!
 
If you have read my current 3 must haves then you will have seen this 'BOOM' top from New Look, Unfortunately the store in which I was in didn't have the grey version but I like the top that much I decided to go for the black one. It was only £7.99 and I am in love with it, you can get the t-shirt in black, pink and grey.
 
I purchased 2 of the Herbal Essences Miricle Shine hair masks from my local pound shop. I bought one last week and thought it is brilliant so I decided to stock up and get two more ... You can never have enough bargains.
 
Now on to make up, I was very proud of myself that I only bought three things from Boots as usually there is no stopping me but apparently my will power was on top form today. My first purchase from there was the Maybelline Superstay 14 hour lipstick in Infinitely Fuchsia for £6.99.
 
My other two buys were excellently found in the sale section and after much rummaging I picked up the Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in Sweetie for just £2.50 and is the nost gorgeous bright pink with blue undertones and the other purchase was a Collection Dazzle Me pigment in Stonewash, it looks like a greyey lilac colour but is pretty transparent with lots of glitter which is always good. The pigement essentially cost me nothing as Boots have a 3 for 2 on most cosmetics at the moment. I am not sure how much use I will have out of it but I couldn't leave it there.
 
If you would like more info or a review on any of the things mentioned (I am guessing you won't want one of the t-shirt but hey whatever floats your boat, it can be done if you so wish) just let me know in the comments and I shall get that uploaded for you =D
 
What have your most recent purchases been?
 
xxx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment