Friday 22 March 2013

My Make Up Storage Dilemma ...

With so many different brands and products in the make-up world our collections seem to be getting bigger and bigger and how we store/organise our make up can be a massive issue as we need it to be easily accessible and we need to find things quickly. At the moment I am HATING the way my make up is kept and I am currently scouring Pinterest for some vanity/desk/make up organisation ideas.

I don't know whether to go for the 9 drawer Alex drawer from Ikea or to invest in some of the Muji drawers   ... It is a tough decision to make. 

At the moment I have my make up stored in two drawers and is seperated by old She Said Beauty boxes and plastic containers.


In the first drawer I have the things I go to first. In box 1 I have my primers and fixing sprays, in box 2 I have my foundations, concealors and powders. Box 3 contains my blushes, bronzers and highlighters. Box 4 has all of my single eyeshadows and all around these I have my eyeshadow palettes.



The second drawer is more disorganised I feel. In Box 1 I have eyeliners, mascaras and eyebrow pencils Box 2 has all of my eyelashes and tools such as eyelash curlers, sharpeners etc. Box 3 has all of my lip products. The 2 boxes on the right have surplus products and also products that I am not using at the moment.



My brushes are kept in this DIY brush holder which I like but I am wanting to improve it somehow, this sits on top of an old She Said Beauty box which holds all of my samples of various products.

Overall I think my make up isn't organised the best way it could be .. How do you organise/store yours? Do you have a certain way you just have to have it?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment