Thursday 14 March 2013

The Biggest Uproar Since Blogging Took Off ...

It is only 2:15pm and already my Twitter has been flooded with panic/uproar with regards to the fact the Google have annouced the will be taking away Google Reader from us on July 1st.

For those of you unsure as to what on earth that is, it is basically connected to Google Friend Connect. When you read a blog you like and in effect 'subscribe' to that blog 9 times out of 10 you will click the 'Join This Site' button and that blog will then appear on your Blogger reading list.

So what happens when Google Reader is no more? Simple ... You will find that the majority of bloggers also use Bloglovin or Hellocotton for readers to subscribe to their blogs too. This means that you can still keep up to date with your favourite blogs and all its content.

You will find a little link ==============>
just there on most blogs which will take you to sites like Bloglovin and Hellocotton where you can subscribe immediately without having to search for it on the websites. (Us bloggers really do make life easy for you ... promise!)

Now as I am probably one of the few that are happy with this change I have decided that I am going to remove my GFC button on my blog and just have my Bloglovin button from today. Although there are a good few months yet until Google Reader is going, I thought I would make the process as simple as possible when the time comes!

So where else can you find me? 

Twitter: Jazzabelled
Instagram: Jazzabelled
Email: Jazzabelledesigns@gmail.co.uk
Tumblr: jazzabelled.tumblr.com

Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/jazzabelle




So if you are one of my twitter friends panicking or you are worried about the process in general, don't be! It couldn't be easier!!

I hope you are having a fab day!!

Jazzabelle

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm not worrying ... I follow my fave blogs on most platforms anyway :D

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer Bloglovin ... I find it so much easier to keep up to date with the blogs I read!

      xxx

      Delete